Bridal Shower

2:07 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Glummy weather but an okay day. Today was Regina's Bridal shower, about 2 months until their big day. I'm very happy for them, as they seem to be very happy with one another. Cheers to the new Dumont Family.
Drake - He has a doctors appointment tomorrow (hopefully, I have to call and schedule it) to check on a rash that resembles ring worm and also the diaper rash that will not dissapear. We can't seem to win, we tried the medicated cream and the oral medication and have not prevailed. Drake also has learned a new word, AJ, the name of my mom's dog! Too funny.
Baby Bean - Tomorrow will mark the 7 week mark. I've got a new due date of November 16! Bittersweet that date is, because it was my sister's birthday. I am praying this baby is a girl and is born around then. This baby will be named after Ashley Renae. We are toying with many variations of the name. This week the baby is about the size of a blueberry. This pregnancy is very different from the last. I have morning sickness this time, not as tired and the heartburn isn't as awful yet. The ultrasound was Thursday of last week and the baby's heartbeat was 132. We were in the clear finally! I do have quite a few cysts on both ovaries, which apparently is caused from the stimulation of the clomid on my ovaries. This shouldn't be a problem but we shall see.

0 comments: