The lows

12:39 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I interviewed last week at a job and was called today and informed they chose someone else. I have another interview tomorrow. This one is also for an office position. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Drake- He said his first word last Monday, (March 16th) Dada. He crawls around saying dadadadada all day lol. He has had a diaper rash that we are trying to kill with some oral medications. He also has a skin irritated rash under his left eye. Nothing to do about that just yet, he has incredibly sensitive skin.
Baby Bean- I'm 6 weeks and 1 day I believe and the bambino is the size of a lentil bean. Friday I had an ultrasound done. They gave me a new due date of November 15 which is impossible as I know when I ovulated. We left the ultrasound feeling happy. A few hours later we got a phone call from our ob-gyn that the heartbeat was lower than they would like. We did see one though! She scheduled us for a repeat ultrasound this Thursday to check on things. We are scared but we are hoping everything is fine.
Turkey dinner tonighr, I cannot wait!

0 comments: