5 Weeks Today! Baby Sesame Seed

7:41 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
The last couple of days have been crazy weather, beautiful one day, then rainy/snowy the next. Yesterday we went to the zoo with Chris and Steph. I enjoy going to the zoo as it supplies me with some exercise. I've been applying for work up the wazoo. Money is so tight it is insane. I have no idea how we will make it through to April if I don't get a job very soon. It is tough, I really would prefer an office job. Being pregnant isn't going to make any standing job a good one, although that may be what it comes down to.
Drake
I've been enjoying my time with Drake. In November he will have to share my attention so I'm trying hard to cherish every moment I have with him to myself. I'm so excited for him, he will have someone to play with! He has been so happy lately, that boy is always in a good mood.
Baby Bean
Size of a sesame seed. We already have a couple of appointments set up. Firstly, we have our ultrasound on Friday March 27th. Our nurse appointment is March 31 and our first appointment with our new doctor is April 9. I can't wait to see the baby on the ultrasound and see the heartbeat! We are switching doctors this pregnancy because Providence is far and we weren't 100% happy with the end of our pregnancy at the old doctor. The only way we would switch back is if for whatever reason this pregnancy turns high risk. If that happens we both decided it would be best to deliver at Woman and Infants so the baby has the best possible chance. If everything goes smoothly during the pregnancy we will be delivering at South County hospital this time! My symptoms so far haven't been too bad, one thing that is oddly different is that although I'm tired (not anywhere close to what I was with Drake) I find myself having severe issues falling to sleep. I've already begun with the heartburn and finding myself hungry often but full quickly. I'm eating many small meals to curb the morning sickness.

0 comments: