No job blues

11:16 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I'm sick to my stomach. I feel like a complete failure. I interviewed for a job last Friday and felt 100% sure of myself that I would be getting the position. I normally wouldn't have been so confident but the interviewer commented on how she liked my resume and how she wanted me to meet the other manager. Mind you this job was through an employee placement get up. I told that lady I was pregnant but not the interviewer. Low and behold, here it is Thursday and I get a phone call from the employee placement lady saying they filled all of the positions. I have a feeling she recommended not hiring me due to the pregnancy. Of course, there is no way to prove this but I just have a gut feeling. I don't know what else to do. I am applying for all the jobs I can, getting less interviews as time goes on and obviously no offers. As the pregnancy progesses, it is going to be harder to keep it a secret. I am simply at a loss of words and ideas.

0 comments: