2010 Goals and Upcoming Events...

6:28 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
2010 will bring many things and we are hoping for many positive changes. In the way of love we will witness two (perhaps three) weddings. This year Allyson and Jay will tie the knot in May and Nia and Buddy will tie the knot in July. In the way of family, there are many new additions on the way. The Goodharts will add two bundles of joy to their group, one boy and one surprise. Ryan and Gina will be adding a surprise to the Dumont line in June. Here is to hoping that there are many additions and no losses. We certainly could use a break from death.
Upcoming changes for our family are abundant. I will be starting a new job in January, which means Scott will be a stay at home Dad for the time being. I am fully confident that he will be amazing. Hopefully we will be moving this summer to a place that is a bit larger. We will be adding a new (used) vehicle to our fleet. Speaking of vehicles, as of February we will be car payment free!!! I haven't been able to say that since 2002! We will also be vacationing in Disney in around November/December with the Dumonts, to say the least, I CANNOT wait!!!!
As far as resolutions go, there are the usuals. Be a better person and lose weight. Weight loss is a huge factor and although we didn't succeed last year, Scott and I are starting Weight Watchers next week. We have big goals and are set on reaching them. I'd also like to make my marriage stronger. If anything this past year has done nothing but test our love and will towards one another. We've spent two years being together 24/7, which is amazing, but if we can make it through that then I have faith that this is a forever type of love lol. I'd like to be the best mom that I can. I'd like to throw Drake a killer 2nd birthday party and give Colten a picturesque first birthday party. Another huge goal is to save money. I've already put a system into place. I will be a couponing, deal grabbing fool. 2010, here I come, stronger than ever.

0 comments: